- You can find Cacao nibs online at Amazon or in large grocery stores like Walmart, Safeway, Target, Whole foods, etc.
- You can find Cacao nibs in the dried but aisle and also in the baking aisle of most grocery stores.
Not knowing where to find your grocery items in a grocery store might sometimes be a bother. You might end up wasting valuable time, energy, and money. If you’re in rush or you just want to avoid the distraction and extra spending that comes with trying to find a particular item in a grocery store, then having a general knowledge of the location of your intended purchases might come in very handy.
In the course of this article, we will be considering the different areas you can find Cacao nibs and what aisles to check for it in a grocery store. So that the next time you go grocery shopping you are properly prepared.
Where to buy Cacao Nibs Near Me
You can easily buy cacao nibs near you if you have any of these grocery stores in the area you live. This bittersweet delight is a great addition to your diet and a particular favorite for organic food lovers everywhere.
Cacao nibs is a healthy substitute for chocolate candy. You can get the benefits of chocolate without the added calories. You can buy Cacao nibs in any of the following grocery stores:
- Whole Foods Market
- Trader Joe’s
Where to find Cacao nibs in a Grocery Store
Cacao nibs are sold in dry form so the first place to look will be the aisle for dried fruits and nuts. The next place to check is the aisle for baking items. Some grocery stores also stock Cacao nibs in the snack aisle. If you have no luck with the aforementioned you can try the aisle for whole foods and the aisle for food supplements.
[amazon box =”B00LNXOTDW, B000OQ4A3S, B00ZBFHVCY”]
Read Also: Where is Farro in Grocery Store?
Grocery Stores and Where to Find Cacao nibs in them
1. Whole Foods Market
You can find Cacao nibs in the baking aisle of the Whole Foods Market, although some stores might stock it in the Self-care aisle. Natierra raw cacao nibs and Navitas organic are some of the brands you will likely see.
Safeway keeps Cacao nibs of different brands in the snacks aisle, alongside nuts and dried fruits.
Target groceries stores stock Navitas Cacao nibs. They’re typically found in the aisle for mixes in the organic food section.
Cacao nibs are stocked in the snack aid Publix grocery stores. The stock special brands like Navitas, Greenwise, etc
Read Also: Publix vs Walmart: Which is More Expensive?
Walmart stocks Cacao nibs in different brands, some of which include Sunfood, Navitas, and Superfoods. If you are not sure where there is Walmart near you, use the locator tool on the store’s website to find the closest store.
Most Kroger stores stock their cacao nibs in the snack aisle or the aisle for food supplements. They have brands like Navitas, Now Foods, Sunfood, and many others.
You can also shop for Cacao nibs online. Amazon has different varieties of Cacao nibs from different brands and you can order them in bulk and have them delivered directly to your doorstep. They also offer discounts when a specific minimum order is met.
In addition, you can also order Cacao nibs from different grocery stores for the same delivery or curbside pickup. Most grocery stores can be found on the Instacart app and you can easily order Cacao nibs and have them delivered to your doorstep in less than 30 minutes.
Read Also: Where is Cheesecloth in Grocery Store?
How to Use Cacao Nibs
- You can add Cacao nibs to smoothie drinks
- Cacao nibs can be used as a topping for baked goods like muffins, bread, and cupcakes.
- You can also add Cacao nibs to homemade nut butter.
- Cacao nibs can also be added to coffee grounds or in preparation for Cappuccino
- You can also add Cacao nibs to your oatmeal or other cereals.
- You can incorporate Cacao nibs into your diet instead of other processed chocolate which might be high in sugar content.
Health Benefits of Cacao Nibs
As also reported by WebMD, cacao nibs has so many health benefits. Here is a summary of what you should know about it.
- Cacao nibs are high in antioxidants which can help the body protect itself against cell damage and thus prevent diseases like Heart disease.
- Cacao nibs have a high content of fiber and fiber is one of your go-to foods for better digestion. High consumption of food items high in fiber content creates room for an easier digestive process. People with digestive health conditions might find it beneficial to add Cacao nibs to their diet.
- Cacao nibs can help the body improve its sensitivity to insulin which is a very important tool in blood sugar level regulation. With better insulin sensitivity the blood can control its absorption of glucose into the bloodstream and this in turn helps to balance your blood sugar level.
- Cacao nibs contain nutrients that are beneficial to heart health. Cacao nibs which are made from Cocoa contain polyphenols that have been found to reduce many heart disease risk factors such as low blood pressure and high cholesterol levels in the body.
Precautions to Observe in Consuming Cacao nibs
Cacao nibs have many benefits and are essentially safe to eat, but as they say, too much of everything is bad. Cacao nibs are made from Cocoa and have a high content of caffeine excessive consumption has the same effect as that of high consumption of caffeine and might be detrimental to your health. Also, people who have chocolate allergies should endeavor to avoid the consumption of Cacao nibs.